Insmed is excited to be part of the Twitter community.
As a pharmaceutical company, we work in an industry that must follow certain laws and regulations. Because of this, comments on our content may need to be monitored and reviewed, and some might need to be removed.
We will do our best to respond to comments posted, but are not planning or able to do so in all instances. In addition, some of our responses may be limited. There may also be questions or comments directly related to our business that we can’t address.
When engaging with Insmed, please respect the posting guidelines of Twitter and know that Insmed reserves the right to report, delete, or block postings or users if posts include any of the following:
- Vulgar, inappropriate, or profane language
- Discriminatory, derogatory, or defamatory language
- Off‐topic language, including opinions of a religious or political nature
- Mention of product names or product‐specific information
- Mention of any experience with, or results from, using products, including side effects
- Mention of pharmaceutical company names, other than Insmed
- Mention of specific treatments or healthcare providers by name
- Promotion of illegal activity
- Links to any videos, sites, or third‐party medical information
- Misleading or factually incorrect information
- Disparagement of another party
- Health or medical advice
- Violations of others’ privacy (e.g., personal information of any kind)
- Spam or advertising
- Violations of Twitter’s Terms of Service or Platform Rules
- Violations of any law or regulation
- Violations of any intellectual property of another individual or organization
Please note that Insmed does not own, sponsor, or endorse the external links it shares. The views of the authors should not be interpreted as those of Insmed. Twitter accounts that Insmed follows, retweets, or engages with or is followed, retweeted, or engaged by are not an indication of Insmed’s endorsement of these accounts or the content they produce.
Any information provided on our page is not a substitute for medical advice from a healthcare professional. Always visit or speak to a qualified healthcare professional regarding any medical questions you might have. Any side effects mentioned will be addressed according to Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations. Please do not use this application to report adverse reactions. Suspected adverse reactions should be reported to Insmed Incorporated at 1-844-4-INSMED or FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088 or www.fda.gov/medwatch. If you are from outside the United States, report potential side effects to your country’s corresponding agency.